Jonel Concrete Batching Systems
Article downloads you might find useful:
Are you batching effectively?
Jonel’s Archer concrete batch control system gives you a performance edge by combining speed & accuracy, flexibility, and connectivity all in one system.
Jonel’s industry leading Archer concrete batching system is a blend of software and hardware based solutions tailored to meet the exact application your plant demands. For almost fifty years, our concrete batch controls have been driving the production demands of our customers the world over.
Archer introduces a powerful production “dashboard” reporting tool. Easily identify operating trends, drill down to determine root cause issues and chart key performance indicators.
ADVANCED SERVER ARCHITECTURE
Archer provides multiple user access to the same batch system at the same time, allowing information to be distributed and configuration to be maintained from anywhere, anytime.
Five areas to evaluate your batching control solution:
- Speed & accuracy – Quicker cut-off response times are the result of our unique “dual processor” design. Jogging of fill gates is virtually eliminated, allowing your readymix plant to run at full speed. Our proprietary “Intelligent Free-Fall” system keeps track of each material fill and automatically adjusts for cut-off variations.
- Flexibility – Every concrete batching system includes an integrated Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) that allows every aspect of your plant to be controlled, without adding relays and custom wiring. Custom batching equipment such as material distribution, water reclamation, and silo monitoring can be easily integrated into the concrete batch control system, saving you the expense of buying and maintaining separate systems.
- Remote Batching – Using Jonel’s exclusive “Virtual Console” system, you can operate your plant over a network or by modem – perfect for satellite plants. With options for remote cameras and driver control consoles, a complete central batch operation can be achieved.
- Connectivity – To help distribute information throughout your organization, the batch computer can be connected to almost any dispatch, ticketing, and operation management system. Eliminating redundant data entry enhances productivity and reduces loading errors.
- Ease of use – Our Archer Batching Controls are extremely easy to learn and use. With simple single key-press operation, on-screen help, and color-coded status displays, anyone can learn to use the system in minutes.
Do you want to explore whether our concrete batch control systems can help your premixed concrete operation? Contact us and let’s find out!