Working with Us
Cemco, Inc. portable batch plants meet or exceed the tolerance requirement for any job. The plant is extremely accurate, and given that all valves are hydraulically operated, they have amazing control. Furthermore, temperature and humidity have little effect on their operation. Cemco, Inc. has been manufacturing concrete batching and mixing equipment since 1975. Our portable plants have produced concrete for nuclear facilities, state DOT jobs, wind-farms, Army Corps of Engineers sites and numerous additional projects with demanding concrete specifications. Cemco, Inc. customers include Cemex (Central and South America), Ready Mix USA, Trinity Industries (Transit Mix), and the U.S. Navy.
10 Steps to Owning a Cemco Concrete Batch Plant
- Have a need for making money and lots of concrete.
- Talk to our sales staff; get product information and a quote.
- Sign Quote and send in deposit.
- Receive a Phone Call from Cemco VP Ronnie Cobb to confirm order.
- Get weekly updates on ordered product.
- When product is ready send in final payment and plan pickup date.
- Cemco will plan a set-up date to teach and help on first set-up.
- Cemco sends technician to your jobsite to set-up and start batching.
- Cemco offers 24/7 phone support.
- Make lots of concrete and Money.
Customers and prospective customers are welcome to call Cemco with any questions they may have concerning the equipment, or quote/order procedures. Questions may be e-mailed from Cemco’s website’s contact page.