High air quality and adequate volumes are essential ingredients for a healthy concrete batch plant. Unlike most plants, which use pneumatic actuators for all butterfly valves and aggregate gates, Cemco’s unique design utilizes hydraulics to operate motors, butterfly valves, and aggregate gates. However, the Cemco mobile concrete batch plant still utilizes air for vibrators, silo aeration, and dust collector pulse jets. Proper aeration requires a high volume of air which has low moisture and a minimum particulate count. In order to accomplish this, the Cemco concrete batch plant utilizes a 40 CFM air compressor which is driven by a hydraulic motor. This air compressor can provide for all plant, auxiliary silo, and feeder conveyor functions while still maintaining a large enough surplus to operate admix pumps with no problems. When switched on, the compressor functions on a common high pressure cutoff and low pressure start logic. Once compressed the air is filtered through an air dryer liquid separator in order to remove large contaminants and moisture from the compressed air. Since the air temperature will drop considerably as it travels downstream, the Cemco batch plant uses another air dryer liquid separator to further filter and remove moisture prior to aeration. Proper aeration leads to quick weigh up times and a more productive batch plant. The Cemco batch plant can and has done a complete 10 yard weigh up of cement and flyash in 25-30 seconds. Since the batch plant can absolutely run faster than any truck could take the load, the real bottleneck becomes truck charge rate and keeping the aggregate bins full. With high production comes dirty dust collector filters which leads to less production or damage to equipment IF there is not adequate air volume in the pulse jets to properly clean the filters. The batch plant’s air system can both support the functions needed for high production and also support the functions needed to maintain the plant at those high production rates.
Jonel Concrete Batching Systems
Article downloads you might find useful:
Are you batching effectively?
Jonel’s Archer concrete batch control system gives you a performance edge by combining speed & accuracy, flexibility, and connectivity all in one system.
Jonel’s industry leading Archer concrete batching system is a blend of software and hardware based solutions tailored to meet the exact application your plant demands. For almost fifty years, our concrete batch controls have been driving the production demands of our customers the world over.
Archer introduces a powerful production “dashboard” reporting tool. Easily identify operating trends, drill down to determine root cause issues and chart key performance indicators.
ADVANCED SERVER ARCHITECTURE
Archer provides multiple user access to the same batch system at the same time, allowing information to be distributed and configuration to be maintained from anywhere, anytime.
Five areas to evaluate your batching control solution:
- Speed & accuracy – Quicker cut-off response times are the result of our unique “dual processor” design. Jogging of fill gates is virtually eliminated, allowing your readymix plant to run at full speed. Our proprietary “Intelligent Free-Fall” system keeps track of each material fill and automatically adjusts for cut-off variations.
- Flexibility – Every concrete batching system includes an integrated Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) that allows every aspect of your plant to be controlled, without adding relays and custom wiring. Custom batching equipment such as material distribution, water reclamation, and silo monitoring can be easily integrated into the concrete batch control system, saving you the expense of buying and maintaining separate systems.
- Remote Batching – Using Jonel’s exclusive “Virtual Console” system, you can operate your plant over a network or by modem – perfect for satellite plants. With options for remote cameras and driver control consoles, a complete central batch operation can be achieved.
- Connectivity – To help distribute information throughout your organization, the batch computer can be connected to almost any dispatch, ticketing, and operation management system. Eliminating redundant data entry enhances productivity and reduces loading errors.
- Ease of use – Our Archer Batching Controls are extremely easy to learn and use. With simple single key-press operation, on-screen help, and color-coded status displays, anyone can learn to use the system in minutes.
Do you want to explore whether our concrete batch control systems can help your premixed concrete operation? Contact us and let’s find out!
Cemco sent it first 275 3d plant to Africa back in 2010. We are looking forward to many more trips to Africa bring the highest quality portable batching plant.
[nggallery id=16 template=carousel images=12]
The CONEXPO-CON/AGG was March 22-26, 2011 and held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Thank you for making the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 the best show in Cemco’s 35 year history. We had great positive feedback from previous customers. New first time clients were blown away with the new 275 batch plant. The improvements made make this the best and fastest batch plant to date. We would like to thank everyone for stopping and seeing us.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG was at the international gathering place in 2011 for the construction industries. Held every three years, the exposition showcased the latest equipment, products, services and technologies.
Visit www.conexpoconagg.com for more information.
Cemco Is Proud to introduce the 275 4D: 4 bin Diesel Plant.
Route 3, Box 14 Newcastle Hwy
Olney, Texas 76374, USA
Interested in used equipment? Check out our Used Equipment Sales.